Signed in as:
- Food Pantry
- Township Cemeteries
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- Archived Agendas/Minutes
- Archived Financials
- Contact Us
Signed in as:
BACC 2024 Economic Summit
It's that time again, the TOI Scholarship Application is open! Scholarship Winners will receive $2,000 that will be applied directly to their tuition. Each year the Scholarship Fund has awarded scholarships to graduating high school seniors to continue their education at Illinois colleges/universities. New this year: TOI is accepting both physical applications mailed to the TOI Office as well as applications submitted online at the TOI application page
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
· Must be a graduating Illinois high school senior.
· Must be applying to attend a university/college located in Illinois. Awards may not be deferred. If you need to change schools after being awarded a scholarship, please contact the TOI office as soon as possible.
· Must be a U.S. citizen and resident of Illinois.
· Must plan to attend a university/college in Illinois as a full time student.
· Must have a history of extracurricular activities that demonstrates a willingness to accept leadership responsibilities (student government, club officer, etc.) or a commitment to civic responsibility, social consciousness and a willingness to serve the community (community service projects, volunteer activities with local service agencies or charitable institutions, etc.)
· Must submit a 500-word essay on The Role of Township Government in Today’s Society and in the Future that will include information gained from an interview with an elected township official.
· Must submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, local officials or business people.
· Must submit an official high school transcript.
· Must submit a cover letter and completed application form.
Must be mailed no later than March 1, 2024.
Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted